FEATURES & BENEFITS
Enteral feeding formulas are “nutritionally complete,” meaning they’re designed to give you all the nutrients — protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and minerals — you need to live and grow. There are thousands of enteral formulas available. A patient’s medical condition will determine the exact proportion of nutrients needed. In addition, some formulas are designed to be used with feeding tubes, and some are designed to be taken orally. You are therefore advised to speak with your doctor before visiting a medical supply store, so that you will not be overwhelmed with the available options.
- Hypoallergenic – effectively resolves food allergy symptoms
- Nutritionally complete for infants 0-12 months – supports normal growth and development
- Only hypoallergenic formula with a clinically tested blend of prebiotics and probiotics, shown to balance the gut microbiota of food-allergic infants to be closer to that of breastfed infants
Specially formulated for the dietary management of infants with cow milk allergy (CMA), multiple food allergies (MFA) and related GI and allergic conditions, including food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome (FPIES), eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) and gastroesophageal reflux (GER).
Good to Know
- Added nucleotides & DHA/ARA
- Dairy free
- Made in a dairy protein-free facility
- Soy oil free
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners
It’s important to always contact a healthcare professional before making any changes to your baby’s diet. Contact us directly for more info.